Speed design documentation with an updated interface and productivity enhancements like New Tab, Ribbon Galleries, and Help improvements in AutoCAD LT drafting and detailing software:
- Experience a richly refined interface that’s more detailed and easier to use than ever. Improved functionality and features are now set off against a darker background, creating a more efficient workspace while helping minimize eyestrain.
- Evaluate potential changes before committing to them with command preview. Preview outcomes of frequently-used commands such as offset, fillet and trim. Helps reduce “undo’s” by catching mistakes before they happen.
- Quickly open new and existing drawings with New Tab, and access a large selection of design elements that help you start on a project.
- Save time and clicks by visually accessing drawing content with ribbon galleries. It’s an intuitive and fast way to make selections directly from the ribbon.
- Find tool locations in the user interface with an updated Help window. An animated arrow points you directly to the tool location in the ribbon.
- Incorporate online maps into your designs more easily with geographic location enhancements. Capture a map as a static image and freeze its location in your designs.