Desktop Subscription Licenses
Desktop Subscription provides you access to desktop software with added benefits for a specified period of time.
Desktop Subscription includes:
- Access to the latest software release, previous versions and updates
- Technical support and e-learning, including subscriber exclusive newsletters
- Access to use select cloud services
- Global Use Rights
Key benefits of Desktop Subscription
- Increase productivity with the latest product versions and updates
- Respond to changing business needs by easily scaling your software tools
- Pay only for what you need, when you need it -- no large upfront investment needed
- Resolve issues and keep projects on track with direct help from product support specialists
- Bill back your software subscription fees to clients and projects with ease
Subject to the terms of the governing license agreement, a perpetual license lets you use your version of software for as long as you want and do not require network connectivity to run once activated.