Bring your characters, props, and environments to life with efficient game animation tools based on Maya and HumanIK animation software.
- Edit 2D visual representations of animations with the graph editor and adjust timing using the dope sheet editor.
- Edit motion trails/trajectories to fine-tune motion animation directly in the viewport.
- Blend shape/morph target deformers for shape animation.
- Skin and pose game characters with realistic deformations.
- Use Utility Nodes to add mathematical relations between objects within a scene to give a finer level of control over rigs and animations, and simplifying use with certain auto-rigging tools.
- Set Driven Key links the movement of objects within the same scene, reducing complexity and repetitive tasks when animating game assets.