Incorporate data from existing 2D CAD, 3D models, GIS, CityGML, raster data, point clouds, and multiple file formats.
Import from file-based or database sources to create your base model from multiple sources:
- FDO providers for ESRI ArcSDE, Oracle 10g Release 2, Oracle 11g Release 2, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, and others.
- CityGML: Access and import the standard many municipal bureaus in Europe use to store city data. CityGML data may contain detailed 3D models of a whole city’s structure, including roads, pipes, and textures in different levels of detail. The inclusion of CityGML can greatly improve your ability to incorporate detailed data into your designs.
- RVT, FBX, LandXML, DWG™, SHP, and IMX file formats.
- Point clouds: Import data from a 3D laser scan of an object, a topography, a building, or an entire town to use as a real-world reference for your design work.
- Support for new data formats including: AutoCAD 3D DWG™, Civil 3D DWG™, 3D DGN, IFC, and Sketchup (SKP).
- Improved CityGML that supports schema location, building asset mapping, and self-intersecting geometry.
- For some data sources, choose cloud (InfraWorks 360 only) or local import based on your preference or project requirements.