New meetups in Los Angeles, San Francisco & Boston!
Hey everyone! Our road trip continues, and we’re thrilled to announce 3 new meetups! Come hang out with us in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Boston. Meet other designers, shape the future how design is done, tell us how to make Fusion 360 better, and, well, just have fun!
Los Angeles (10/1)
We’ve got an awesome meetup planned with Keyshot. Come be part of the future of design!
- Tuesday Oct 1, 7pm – 10pm
- SPiN LA – The Standard Hotel; 550 S. Flower St, 2nd floor
- RSVP: http://autode.sk/1eSyH4K
San Francisco (10/3)
Join us at the at Techshop SFO for a creation-inspired meetup. Special guest entrepreneur Scott Menor will be giving a sneak peek at the future of the personal robot.
- Thursday Oct 3, 3pm – 6pm
- 926 Howard St; San Francisco, CA 94103
- RSVP: http://autode.sk/1eSyVsw
Hangout with us and GrabCAD in Boston! Let’s build the future of collaboration together.
- Thursday October 17, 6pm – 9pm
- 38 Cameron Ave; Cambridge, MA 02140
- RSVP: http://autode.sk/1eSyQFk
- Learn about (and shape) the future of how design gets done
- Meet other designers and Fusion Community members. Find collaborators, partners, or just talk shop!
- Meet the Fusion team. Talk with us, and influence the way your design software works.
- Share your stories! Let’s amplify how we share out the awesome work you guys are doing, and make Fusion even more collaborative.
- Tell us how we can make Fusion 360 – the product itself, your general design workflow, and the community – better for you.
- Because Fusion is fun!
See you there!
The Fusion 360 Team