“Give Your Hardware a Home” Design Challenge
I know you’ve been playing with your Raspberry Pi or Arduino and probably already have a case for it, but here’s your chance to design a custom enclosure to call your own in the Hackster.io “Give your Hardware a Home” design challenge! Have some fun with Fusion 360 and enter for a chance to win a 3D printer or an iPad Air!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Choose one of the following projects:
- Download the associated CAD files & import to Fusion 360
- Design custom enclosure with Fusion 360
- Render an image of your design
- Generate a public link to your design
- Submit your design
It’s as easy as that!
Once your design is submitted the judging will happen in 2 phases:
- The community will vote online and the top 10 entries will go to the final round
- The Fusion 360 team will select the 3 winning entries
We will be looking for creative, innovative designs, so make sure your enclosure looks good, makes using the product easier, and is one of a kind!
You have between now and May 6, 2015 to enter, so get your creative juices flowing!