Fusion 360 + Keyshot: made for each other
Hey guys! Big news: rendering your designs just got super-simple. Introducing the Keyshot plugin for Fusion 360!
Here’s what some of our beta testers had to say about the new Luxion integration:
- “I’m loving KeyShot with Fusion. It just seems like they were made for each other.”
– Stan Hisel, Product Designer and Mechanical Engineer
- “I was particularly impressed with the ability to save a KeyShot (*.bip) file, close both programs, open them up later, load the *bip file and continue to work with live linking. Absolutely brilliant.”
– Gus Petrikas, 3D Artist
What it does:
With KeyShot + Fusion 360, you now have the ability to quickly create photorealistic 3D renderings, animations and interactive visuals. These can be used for communicating concepts, delivering internal presentations, developing digital prototypes, and creating sales/marketing visuals. The deep integration between Fusion 360 and KeyShot will save time for designers, engineers and anyone creating 3D visuals in the product development process.
How it works:
How to set up and use Keyshot with Fusion 360 (in less than 3 minutes!):
The plugin is free. In addition, Autodesk Fusion 360 customers will be able to purchase KeyShot or upgrade to KeyShot Pro, as well as purchase Luxion’s patent-pending add-on applications, KeyShot Animation and KeyShotVR through the KeyShot website.
Gus Petrikas’ bike: Designed in Fusion, rendered in Keyshot (see more on Buzzfeed)
• KeyShot press release and blog
• Buzzfeed: See everyday items designed in Fusion 360, rendered in KeyShot, and then exploded
• SolidSmack: Keyshot plugin brings eye-melting rendering power to Autodesk Fusion 360