August 19, 2015 Update – What’s New
This update address issues related to data uploads, sketching, and CAM.
- Data upload: Fixed issue with new designs failing to save when exiting Fusion 360.
- Data upload related to distributed design: Added log gathering for instances where data failed to upload due to bad externally referenced links.
- CAM: Fixed crash issue with switching to CAM workspace.
- CAM Tool Library: Fixed issue with Tool Library Manager. When you drag and drop tools between libraries, the existing tools were removed from the destination library.
- CAM Tool Library: Fixed an issue with creating new turning tool. With two designs open, when you create a new tool in the second design, the settings for the new tool are also applied to the active tool in the first design.
- CAM Tool Library: Fixed an issue with editing a turning tool. With two designs open, when you edit a turning tool in the second design, it is added to the tools of the first design.
- Sketching: Fixed crash issue with deleting sketches from the timeline that were used to create geometry.
- Sketching: Fixed crash issue with entering and exiting a sketch.