New camera and format support
Gain extended support for the latest cameras and formats with Flame 2017.
All Flame products now provide:
- Support for the new Panasonic VariCam 35 camera outputs: AVC-Intra4K444, AVC-Intra4K422, AVC-Intra2K422, AVC-Intra100, and QuickTime ProRes 422.
- Support for the Sony XAVC-LongGOP 4K format.
- Support for the updated F5 and F55 Sony cameras, enabling you to import ProRes and DNxHD files from these cameras.
- Support for QuickTime ProRes from AJA CION and Blackmagic Design URSA cameras.
- Support for 3.2K QuickTime ProRes 4444 from ARRI ALEXA and ALEXA XT cameras.
- Enhanced support for Canon C-series spanned MXF clips. These segmented clips are now presented as a continuous clip.
- Support for new color spaces from RED cameras: REDColor4 and DRAGONColor2.