Get a unified media management approach to share, sort, and sync media across multiple sequences. Users can finish faster in Flame and Flare. Capabilities include: Shared Sources, Source Sequence, Shots Sequence, Shared Segment Syncing, and Smart Replace.
New capabilities for 2017 include:
- Enhanced metadata conform from AAF/XML sequences, including markers (text and color) and the latest enhancements to animated Timewarps.
- RED's R3D options defined in AAF file when conforming in Flame products.
- Relink with Clip name, keeping the name of clips you relink to, versus editorial names from the sequence.
- Smart Replace to easily replace content based on source properties.
- Slipping media under Timewarp is back.
- CG rendering workflows: cache and archive multiple versions of Open clip-based sources like versioned CG renders/precomps.
- Timeline FX quick editor menu: perform common tasks like drawing masks, manipulating Image repositions, and even drive Action or GMask Tracer right from the integrated player.
- Connected Conform Workflow enhancements.
- Conform View and Sources/Shots Sequence: users can now use track-locking status to filter out content.
- Batch Group creation is now based on shot order.
- Manual shared segment creation, including BFX on Gap: Gaps can now be treated like a clip and synced across multiple connected sequences.
- Shots Sequence now supports animated Timewarps and BFX, making shots revision easier than ever.