Media management, import/export, and publishing
Flame now provides more support for more formats, enabling better media management.
Get enhanced sharing/handling and more collaborative workflows:
- Flame products now provide Avid DNxHR compressions in various parts of the applications. It is now possible to Render TimelineFX and BFX to the full duration of the handles of your media, and then publish the shots including full handle duration.
- Media import (QuicktTime and MXF Op1a/OpAtom; Mac and Linux).
- Media export (QuickTime; Mac and Linux).
- Preferred format (Linux only).
- MediaHub options are now saved on a project basis.
- Improved workflow with Multi-Versions Open Clips.
- New options to manage caching, proxy generation, current versions for Multi-Versions Open Clips, including media consolidation, and reformat.
- Visual notification for externally updated Open Clips.
- Better handling of Multi-Versions with versions of different duration/start time.
- Support for updating nested content, such as Containers and Matte Container.
- Cache on archive for current or all versions options.