Conform Timeline (enhanced)
Get Connected/Conform Timeline enhancements.
- Enhanced metadata conform from AAF/XML sequences now includes markers (text and color) and enhancements to animated Timewarps.
- RED's R3D options defined in AAF file can now be used when conforming in Flame products.
- Relink with Clip name and keep the name of clips you relink to, versus the editorial names from the sequence.
- Smart Replace to easily replace content based on source properties.
- Slipping media under Timewarp is back.
- Provides CG rendering workflows to cache and archive multiple versions of Open clip based sources like versioned CG renders/precomps.
- Timeline FX quick editor menu users can perform common tasks like drawing masks, manipulating image repositions, and even drive Action or GMask Tracer right from the integrated player.
- Provides Connected Conform Workflow enhancements.
- Conform View and Sources/Shots Sequence can now use track locking status to filter-out content.
- Batch Group creation is now based on shot order.
- Manual shared segment creation, including BFX on Gap. Gaps can now be treated like a clip and synced across multiple connected sequences.
- Shots Sequence now supports animated Timewarps and BFX, making shots revision easier than ever.