Pinnacle series for Civil Infrastructure, Building Design and Product Design
Benefits for civil engineers, architects and designers
- BIM Project Workflows - Project workflows help enforce consistency of information and enable your firm to execute new BIM processes and speak the same “BIM language”.
- Meet Client Deliverable Requirements - Project workflows guide people through procedures to consistently deliver projects according to your client standards and best practices.
- Replace Multi-day Classroom Training - Live, expert-led on-line classes allow you to take just the right amount of training while getting your questions answered on the spot.
- Leverage Technology Investments - Promote the proper use of the modeling, analysis, and design tools by your project teams at the appropriate times in your design process.
- Just-in-time learning“ - How-to” Videos and Recorded Training Classes enable people to learn when they need it while working on projects, increasing proficiency by showing the right options, settings and buttons to click.
- Help When You’re Stuck - Cheat Sheets cut the time people spend searching for answers by re-familiarizing themselves on infrequent tasks with your organization’s unique tips, tricks and secrets.
- Connect with Subject Matter Experts - People can ask for help from their peers, internal helpdesk or from Eagle Point experts using built-in chat.